hi guys i dont know what to do anymore, i went out 2 days ago drinking and blacked out completely in a night club and cant remember anything from the night when i woke up i was just ringing this random persons door bell for some reason i think i beleived it was my friend or something then the police turned up and i went home and got a taxi. i have been on sertraline for 4 weeks now, i can hardly think straight my whole body aches and i feel it is giving up on me i feel like i can hardly think at all and really dont know what to do i just feel like im not myslef and feel like i cant cope anymore. everything feels so weird to me right now. i think this may be panic as my hands are constantly tingling and i have major pressure in my head atm. i feel like im not in control anymore and am not eating. i have a medication review in 6 days i dont know if to ask for an increased dose or try something else as the sertraline is making me worse. didnt feel too bad this morning but took the sertraline and now feel worse