I just had one of the worst experience of my life, like it's truly shaken me. So I've been having very fast beats for a few months now as well as shortness of breath plus some pains every now and again but tonight I was laying in bed and shouldn't get settled. I just felt off. Out of no where my heart rate actually jumps up to racing, like my body was vibrating with it. It was truly horrifying. I tried to get it calm myself at first but couldn't. I went downstairs to my parents room (embrassing at 23) my legs and legs were weak the whole time. Like I really thought it was the end.

Yet I stayed as calm as possible, so my Mam was kinda calm in return. She told me to sit on the couch and take deep breaths. (A little bit tmi) she started to rub my back and I started to burp alot so she kept doing it since I had pain between my shoulders and let's say..alot came up. We sat there for like a hour and my heart rate kinda came down. She kept getting me to breath. I've gone back to bed now and she's getting ready for work. I feel awful for pulling her out of bed over this. I normally try to keep this stuff from my family but I really couldn't cope with how fast and hard my heart was going plus the rest of stuff.

My Mam kept reminding me I had good tests in 2018 and while my heart rate is always a bit fast my blood pressure good and the Doctor says my heart sounds fine. I really thought it was the end but seeing as that was well over a hour ago and I'm still here with a bit of burping and slower heart I think it's not a dropping like a fly any moment thing. I guess in one one it's shown how far I've come that I manged to go back to bed and not cry about needing to a&e. Sorry for ranting, it was very exhausting time.