I know what you all are saying. It's "that guy" again. Be patient with me. I am really suffering here and this time it is a genuine physical ailment that, combined with my health anxiety, is making me non functional. I have to be honest that I can no longer help my actor clients anymore and I need to take time away to deal with my issues.

I hope this is all not too much information. I have been having persistent gut issues for almost two months. My BM's have been a mess if you know what I mean. There is this constant feeling of needing to have one every time right after I eat. My gut has been making all kinds of noises constantly and I have that constant dull ache and pressure in my abdomen.

This is scarring me to high heaven. I have been to my GP and he did a physical examination and said he did not think I needed a test at this time. But the symptoms don't stop and now I have stopped eating because I am afraid of what happens right after I eat. I am just an utter mess. I have spent too much time researching this. And all I hear is "change in bowel habits" is a big precursor to colon cancer. I am under 50 but not by a lot, so I am in the age range. Can I ask, could the mere fact that I am focused on my gut 24/7 be causing some of these real physical issues? Is that possible? Anyone know more about this kind of cancer and if my situation and symptoms fit into the "concerned" area?

The input from everyone here can be so meaningful when one feels like their life is shutting down. Thank you.