Hi All
I am 27yrs old! Convinced I have ovarian cancer!
I wrote on this thread a while back but because of shoulder/collarbone pain. I’ll give you a little background.... I keep having this pain that happens at anytime (it isn’t exasperated if I move my arms or sit in a certain position) it happens when I’m resting and happens when I’m moving but sporadically. You may be thinking the subject doesn’t relate to this opening of the story but there is a link! I will also let you know I have been having monthly woman issues for the past year (very painful cramps that knock me for six for a few days, I have to take time off work I am in that much pain, I get nauseous, hot flushes and feel so rough at that time of the month) I went to my docs because of this but he dismissed me and just basically said get on with it. There’s been a change in my period for the last 6-8 months where its mostly blood clots and not much blood. This has been worrying me but I haven’t plucked up the courage to go docs. Also, for the last month I have been really bloated (I am slim and have always had a flat stomach) for whatever reason I cannot get rid of this bloat.... I’m eating the same foods and drinking the same (I only drink water and eat pretty healthy) but it’s just constantly bloated. I get the odd pelvic pain here and there too. Anyway, silly me googled shoulder pain etc and lower behold, ovarian cancer can cause shoulder pain! I have now linked the 2 together and am convinced I have ovarian cancer. To top it off my Nan had it in her early 30’s but luckily was saved by surgery!

I am going to try book a docs appointment but I am honestly now freaking out. There’s too many conicidences to be just a coincidence!

:( I am soo worried now! Anyone else had my symptoms and turned out all OK nothing to worry about?

Any posts on here would be much appreciated!