Hi Ladies

Maybe anyone can give me soms advice. I have severe HA especially with breast lumps. After years of anxiety ultrasounds etcetc i now have an agreement with the breast surgeon/oncologist that she examines me every few months. That's great. And last months everything was fine. Few lumps but went away after period. But 4 weeks ago i feel a hard rice like lump. Not that hard as rice but pretty hard. About 4 x 2 mm. Panic ofcourse. Last week was my 4 month check up and i mentioned the lump. She said yes i felt that already. And for someone age 85 for example she would do an ultrasound. But at my age 37 and fibrocystic breasts this was fine. Usually i want an ultrasound and push until i get it. But because of our agreement i know have to trust on her judgement. She says it's fine and a real tumor can't go smaller after massaging the area. Which this little thing does.

In july i have the next checkup. But i am so scared that this thing is cancer. And i didn't have an ultrasound done. So what do i do. Would you trust the surgeon? She is brilliant with lots of experience. So i know changes are small that something is wrong. But how do i carry on? My anxiety is really eating me up :(.do i wait and ask an ultrasound in july? I don't know anymore...

Thanks for listening!!