I am wondering what or who we are meant to believe on this matter. Hardly anyone ... of the few bodies i have seen out on the street or in the local mini market where I make my rare ventures out ... is wearing one. I don't wear one since common sense dictates that once you start breathing out into these masks, creating moisture it would act as a kind of viral 'sponge' if anyone got that close to me to breathe, cough or sneeze in my face. i keep well away from the maximum of four bodies that the mini market allows in at any one time ... and steer clear of joggers in the street who are panting away like crazy ... wash hand and face (and sometimes hair) when I get back in the house... and try not to get paranoid or OCD about it!

The following report - anyone read this? - from the WHO after analysis of the Wuhan spread, makes very interesting reading:

" Airborne spread has not been reported for COVID-19and it is not believed to be a major driver of transmission based on available evidence

https://www.who.int/docs/default-source/coronaviruse/who-china-joint-mission-on-covid-19-final-report.pdf

Current hysteria about the distancing and mask issue would seem to suggest that no-one has taken any notice of these findings and are trying to find any reason to deflect from the fact that the West was unprepared for this, under resourced and grasping at straws to explain why it is still spreading ... and why they are NOT TESTING!