Hi guys

It has been a long time since I used to regularly post here. I used to suffer horrendous health anxiety and became very unwell with my mental health after losing a baby 3 years ago. Luckily, I had a lot of help (which I continue to have) and I am doing ok. I fell pregnant again after having years of recovering from a breakdown and I am now 33 weeks pregnant.

I am asthmatic and worry what would happen if I got COVID-19 especially being heavily pregnant. I had to go to hospital yesterday and paranoid I picked it up there or could have picked it up from post/parcels or going to the supermarket (even though social distancing is in place and I am literally washing my hands so much I'm surprised I have skin left on them)

Other than suffering with anxiety early on in the pregnancy I was doing absolutely fine, been doing hynobirthing and planning a home birth now, pregnancy low risk, no problems in that respect - BUT tonight I have a sore throat and feel a bit 'off' and it has sent me spiralling.

If it wasn't for the asthma, I wouldn't be as worried - but sometimes I've had colds that have made me so unwell I've needed a course of steroids/had to call paramedics out cause of having bad asthma attacks. I am so frightened. I really don't want to be unwell right before my baby is due and I am frightened for my poor baby if I do get unwell.

I keep thinking of the cases where younger people and children have sadly lost their lives and I am terrified. Please can someone help me rationalise this/talk me down a bit? xxx