I know this probably sounds silly but as I slowly start to come out of this setback I have been in the last month or so, I have noticed its little things that seem to set me off more than the bigger things now. For example, going into a shop doesn't scare me anywhere near as much as it did whereas going on my laptop, walking into a particular room in my house, cooking or eating etc seems to set it off a lot more. I suppose its all connected to my memories of bad feelings and panic attacks in those rooms or while on my laptop, maybe? Yesterday I got so bad while cooking that it felt like I had never cooked in my flat before and that I was a stranger in my own kitchen whereas rationally I knew it was because I hadn't cooked a proper meal in nearly a month so of course it felt strange and plus my anxiety was high too.

Also, now that I am calming down from the setback (slowly but surely), I have noticed I get these kind of 'spasms' of fear. Like I can be sitting there feeling fine (as fine as I can be in this state) and then out of nowhere I'll think/feel "omg I need to go to the hospital! I am about to die at any second! I can't cope! I will be sectioned! " and then within a min it fades away again or the thought changes to "meh, if I ever do need the hospital, at least its only 10 mins away". These spasms can come every few mins, couple of times an hour etc. It seems to be random.

Can anyone else relate to any of these kind of things?