Hi all,

I have been experiencing lower abdominal and pelvic pain since Saturday of last week. This pain will come out of nowhere like a pinching pain that makes me want to squirm and shift around. I can feel pain too when I press on these areas at times. I started experiencing these symptoms two days before my period. At first, I did not panic. I thought this was just my period coming. I'm on day 5 tho now of my period and the pain is still occurring. It feels like cramps sometimes. Along with this pain, I've also started experiencing nausea, back pain,urges to feel like I have to pee,hardly any appetite, and a soft stool.

I have decided to set up a doctor's appointment on Monday to get things checked out. My mind is also running rampant though with the possibilities of what it could be. My mind has already determined its ovarian cancer. Other people like my mom are telling me it could be an ovarian cyst or a kidney stone. I can't help but think of the worst though. This constant contemplation is making me depressed and even more nauseous. I am really scared and have been crying.

Someone in our family passed away of this cancer. Her symptoms presented as harmless IBS symptoms, including bloating. All the doctors kept telling her it was just IBS and acid reflux. By the time she was diagnosed, it was too late. So, I'm quite scared. This person was not too close to me in relation. I believe she was my mom's aunt. She was in her 60s when diagnosed. I am 25. I have been told by mom that the cancer is quite rare and that it would be even more rare for me to have it at my age. I can't help but think the worst though.

Has anyone ever experienced these symptoms and it turned out to be something less harmless? I'm just needing some piece of mind, even if temporary.