Just wanted to put these here as I know we’ve had the head pressure and dizziness but saw some videos on bppv vertigo which who knows could be a contributing factor.

I’m willing to try anything I can to settle this dizziness and pressure, I tried the test and the room was spinning when I went to my left side, I have dealt with vertigo before and while every day my dizziness is more unsteady dizziness rather than the vertigo I’ve felt in the past...it could perhaps be underlying vertigo making it all worse.

I’m going to do the epley manoeuvre for a few days to see if there’s any change.

Here’s the test

https://youtu.be/PcINJ7p09-Y

And in the description for that video are the manoeuvres to try depending if you have spinning on the left or right side during the test mine was left so I did it for that side
(I was spinning lots when it came to the last part of the manoeuvre looking down)

As I said I’m not sure this will have anything to do with the pressure but seeing as I did have spinning when I did the test I did wonder if it could be causing the dizziness/off balance feeling

Give it a go for a few days we’ve got nothing to lose !