Hi I'm wondering if anyone can offer any words of reassurance as I'm slowly going out of my mind with worry.

I have had bouts of diarrhoea since July or Aug. It comes on suddenly a few hours after I have eaten normally.

I have tried to eliminate foods as I thought I may be sensitive to dairy.
I went 7 weeks with no diarrhoea at all after stopping dairy. I have now had 2 episodes of diarrhoea a week apart and I'm still not eating dairy so now I'm confused.
My GP has referred me.for a colonoscopy. I had normal bloods and stool sample contained no microscopic blood.
I'm now getting hot flushes a few times a day.(I'm.51). I do not normally get them. The only time I had them before was when I had a UTI 9 months ago and they stopped after I had a course of antibiotics. They reappeared 2 weeks ago after a bad bout of my diarrhoea.
2 days ago I inadvertently felt a tender spot in my left groin and I can feel a very tender lump/gland. The area.ariund it feels sore.
I'm now going out of my mind with worry. My GP said she will see me.and will take more bloods today but she didn't sound very reassuring to me like she was worried it was connected to my bowel issues.
Can anyone offer any reassurance as I'm going mad. thank you