Ian you are such a help to me and I really appreciate it... If there was going to be someone it affects differently it would have to be me...
Would be worth taking the ven in the afternoon to see if that is the case but I might wait a little longer as I increased the nort on Friday night so will give that a few weeks before I start fiddling with things I think.

Not been a great weekend to be honest, Friday night was ok, did the quiz with friends and took the increase dose of 30mg of nort before bed, woke up Saturday morning and as expected I felt a little bit out of it / spacy but nothing major. Felt so unwell though, managed to do the things on my CBT list and took the dog for a walk with my husband. Today I woke up spacy again at 10.45 (really late for me) and this lasted a couple of hours. Not even got dressed today as I've felt so poorly, or managed anything from my CBT list which makes me feel bad. Fell asleep on the sofa from 2.30 till 5.30. Couldn't really eat my tea and my anxiety has ramped up quite a bit tonight, the worst it's been for a while. My husband said I have to call the doctors in the morning and not wait till Thursday. Maybe increasing the nort while I was feeling unwell wasn't a great idea but It's done now so I will carry on. The nausea is the worst, I can force myself to do stuff but when moving makes you feel like you are going to lose everything in your stomach, then it makes it really difficult. I've not been sick though, felt it in my throat like I was going to a couple of times but not actually been sick, it's more just the feeling. Also feel totally wiped out. I'm rubbish at telling the doctors what is wrong though, even though I try to write it down first, I always think they will think I'm a pain because I have anxiety and think it's that. I say this but my doctor is lovely so I don't know why it worries me. I'd tell anyone else not to be silly and just ring them but for some reason I find it really hard to contact the doctors.

Going to watch a little TV before bed, I'm back to working at home on my own again as now we are in total lock down again I can't work from my parents house. I have my craft stuff now so I will try some of that tomorrow afternoon.
I will update tomorrow after I have called the doctors (gulp)
Take care all. Ava x