Thread: Sleep is almost upon me.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Sleep is almost upon me.

When I have a powerful revelation, it's only powerful to me. You can not perceive the powerfulness of my revelation. Trying to describe such revelations to you is impossible however I try. I feel such revelations are not meant to be shared or described. These are moments in life when I realize something in my reality that doesn't share any similarities to yours.

Thus, you are the observer of my reality and I the observer of yours. "We" don't consume reality, we create it. But, we don't share it.

Then what is reality if nothing but an experience? A pinhole view of existence limited by senses. The senses tingle at various frequencies like the radio sings when tuned into BBC Radio One.

Some snakes can see infrared. Dogs have improved senses. Senses I lack. There's something more the this picture that is hiding from my senses. The birds that fly south know more than I.

You're switched off now. I know you are. I told you, it's impossible for you to experience my revelation.

Life is your journey. You are in control of every part of it. Now, go to sleep James, you're sleepy.

Toodle pip.
    Last edited by WiredIncorrectly; 26-01-21 at 14:57.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman

☪️️

Thread Information