Hello all,

I have had this vague discomfort ( cannot really call it pain) on my right side, sort of under the ribs, for about 2 months . It comes and goes, and sometimes it is absent for days. However, I look all the time in my urine and stool colors, because it comforts me: as long as these are normal, I am probably OK. Guess what: just went to pee and my urine today is dark yellow, almost orange! I have been almost anticipating this , because I am scared to death that something is wrong with either my liver or my pancreas ( scared to even think about it). When I just now saw my urine color, I froze with fear. And I do not believe I was dehydrated, because I drink a lot of water. My question , to whoever can be so kind to reply, is this: how long should this color persist ( God forbid), to warrant calling my doctor? For example, it my next pee is normal color, should I relax a little? What I am trying to ask is , if the color change is caused by something serious, would it still flip-flop, or would it be persistent? Thank you so much in advance, whoever can help me calm down a little.