Hi,

I'm not sure what I'm asking for here or even hoping for. I had some routine bloods done on Monday. I got some routine bloods done a couple of days and received the results today. My Vitamin D was low which I was expecting and am fine with. My kidney function was iffy but within my norm, actually slightly better than usual even. However, my B12 is elevated and I don't take supplements. The doctor gave me two options of what it could be either liver damage or in some cases blood cancer. I'm sure there are more innocuous causes. I have to go to for a face to face appointment to be examined and have a urine test in a week and half. Bloods will be repeated in a few weeks. I can't get it out of my head. In all my health anxiety stuff, cancer has never been the big worry but now I'm worried about that and it has triggered all my usual health anxiety stuff too. I hate the waiting and the not knowing. I'm trying to act like I'm ok but there has hardly been a point today that I haven't been worried about it. How do you wait? How do you manage the not knowing? I don't really think it's cancer. I think that's worst case scenario but until I know, all the other stuff won't settle down either. And to make it even more challenging my wonderful GP who I trust unquestionably is off work at the moment.