Hi i’ve recently been diagnosed with ibs after i’ve had ongoing stomach pain for over 2 months now it all started mainly on the 19th january around that time i had sharp pains on my lower right hand side of my tummy and i initially thought appendicitis or my ovaries playing up (i used to get cysts) my doctor sent me for an ultra sound pelvis and transvaginal which came back with normal but just a small cyst on my left ovary that shouldn’t cause pain, since then i’ve been worried about my appendix the pains gotten worse week by week i’ve been to a&e a stupid amount of times had an x-ray and multiple blood tests both at my gp surgery and the hospital, the surgical team then sent me for an abdominal and pelvic mri which came back clear and i had another abdominal ultra sound which was clear too, nothing wrong. the doctors have put it down to ibs pains but my pain seems to be so localised to my lower right hand side and around my hip sometimes near my belly button and occasional pain on my left but hardly any. I am mainly constipated (less than 4 times a week) but i’ve hardly been eating because i am so worried i have health anxiety and i suffer with anxiety and panic disorder too. Weeks prior to this pain i was having panic attacks day in day out for no reason other than how anxious i was i was suffering with crippling anxiety and agoraphobia and didn’t leave the house. Then since this pain has come on the only thing i’ve been doing is laying in bed i’ve lost over a stone in weight and now weigh 7 stone 3 pounds due to not eating or moving. The pain is only getting worse despite all the negative tests and i cannot take my doctors word for it when they say you don’t have appendicitis! I don’t want to accept that it’s not then end up in hospital it’s my worst nightmare :( i am very frightened as the pain isn’t going away i aren’t exercising, aren’t walking, it hurts sometimes when i walk i’m hardly eating i just need some advice on what to do i’m stuck in a rut and i’m convinced there’s something really wrong with me.