Quote Originally Posted by glassgirlw View Post
It truly is frightening just how much this Q group believes this craziness. I have trouble wrapping my head around how one gets sucked so far down this hole.

N - while I respect your right to have your own opinion, comparing a vaccine passport to the senseless killing of over 6 million people solely because of their religious beliefs - it’s not even on the same page. Hell, it’s not even in the same book. Not only is it incomparable, it’s unbelievably insulting to those who lived through (or didn’t make it through) that era. If you think having to have a piece of paper stamped with proof of vaccine is the same thing as living under the terroristic nazi regime...just wow. Unbelievable.
Ah! See you're talking about Germany in the 40s while I'm talking about Germany in the 30s. A Germany where a totally corrupt lying media led to violent organized mobs being allowed to Burn, Loot, Murder in whole communities under the guise of so called social injustice ginned up by that very same corrupt media and based on race. Hmm...why does that sound so familiar. What happened in the 1930s in Germany (when the sheeple went along with it) led to what happened in Germany in the 1940s. The armbands were a way to indentify, vilify and marginalize a certain segment of society...and that's what so called Covid Passports are for. Anyone with half a brain can see that.

My mom, God rest her soul, was such a beautiful person. Do you know she kept a baby book I recently stumbled upon. In it I found a record of vaccinations I had at 1 month old, 4 in all (I'm sure I vociferously objected at the time lol). They've been good ever since. One time - good for life. That's a vaccination, GlassGirl.

N.