I was on my way to school in a taxi. I get PA's every morning on the way to school. I don't understand why, i like school sometimes and i'm not bullied, but i just get them.

This day was different, i had been feeling something close to bad anxiety all night but in the taxi i was overcome with a sense of impending doom. I began to breath really, really heavily; i was dizzy and chest pains racked my body but no one seemed to notice. Every time i looked out of the window of the car i kept getting visions of people dying and the world ending...

The chest pains began to ripple through my body like a stone on a lake, even breaking through my skull. I felt like i had to scream. Visions of some sort of Hell-like place kept drifting in and out of my mind and i was so depersonalized i began to feel like i was floating. Like i was dying. I began to wish i died: it would of been better than these body-destructive powers.

Then it stopped. Slowly, i came back to my sense and the chest pains subsided; i realised only a minute or two had passed since the PA began, but it felt like an eternity, to coin a cliche. I had hour-long PA's before but this one, a mere two minutes, feels like it's changed my life...

Has anyone else had anything like this?