Hello, before I begin, I have already read the thread titled “Why You Don’t Have ALS.”

I’m a 23 year old male from US.

Symptoms started about 2 months ago with a burning sensation in my left leg. Never noticed any significant strength loss or inability to walk on it so I didn’t think that much on it initially. Then I started getting random twitching all around my body. Some twitches I could actually see the part pulsating. I went on google which was probably my first mistake and I kept being led to MS & ALS type of nuerological disorders.

I went to my primary doctor where she did a few physical tests such as reflex test and all that and she basically labeled it as anxiety. I did feel a little better after that but the twitching around my body was still persistent & my left leg still felt weird when walking.

I managed to get an appointment with a neurologist who did a physical test on my, watches how I walked, did blood work & she told me that she thinks I’m fine. I did feel a lot better after that and the twitching did calm down a bit BUT, 3 days after my appointment, I started getting new weird symptoms.

BOTH of my hands felt like that were constant cramping. When I hold anything I get a weird feeling in my hands. I have never dropped anything or wasn’t able to do something like turn a key or open a bottle, but the feeling is making me extremely paranoid. I’ve read online with ALS that one of the initial symptoms is hand cramps. Although I’ve heard that it would usually be one hand and not both at the same time, it’s still making me extremely anxious. It’s been persistent for about a week now.

My neck also feels a bit tight when I turn by head to the left it hurts as if I pulled something in my sleep but again, it’s been about a week since this occurred as well.

Please tell me if I sound crazy or if all this could actually just be anxiety. I have been to my main doctor and a neurologist so this is not the first place I’m turning to for advice.

Thank you so much.