About 12-13 weeks ago I was scratched by a homeless woman’s dog downtown in a big city in which I live in. The dog was not violent but was obviously untrained and when I sat down with the woman after buying her food and water her dog got excited and scratched my arm but since I was drinking I can’t remember if that’s exactly where. I didn’t think anything of it until about a month ago when I came across a reddit post about humans with rabies and now I’m terrified I have it and showing symptoms. I have panic attacks daily, my left arm hurts and I feel I have muscle aches. I’m pretty sure I had covid earlier this month so I’m not sure if the muscle pain is from that or the rabies virus. I just feel different mentally and I’m 100% I’m infected. I’m terrified and everyone I talk to tells me I don’t have it but I just can’t shake the feeling that I do. Please help, it’s effecting my mental health which has lead me to alcohol abuse and that in itself has caused me to make many bad decisions I wouldn’t make sober which only fuels the fire that I have rabies because I’m “going crazy or rabid”.