Hi everyone, used to be pretty active here during an anxious panic and was able to control it for a while and made a new account named worrybshibe when i had a panic attack. Recently had antidepressants and since then I havent been the same, stopped taking them. 24/7 i just feel off.. tense, my mind is empty and i go in and out of fight or flight. I know none of my health, social, or general anxiety is rational and i feel like its spiraled into a depression that keeps pulling me deeper and deeper. 24/7 panic. Pulse rate was 170 last night, i feel so empty, so scared, so alone. I dont know what to do, im trying to get help. I cant feel anything anymore, Ive been bedridden for 4 days. Sadness just washes over me. Ive been told im healthy time and time again with 4 emergency room visits, several covid tesyd, ekgs, blood tests. As the days pass i feel more and more confused, my aunt was a hypocondriac who committed suicide to end the worrying. Am i to follow her footsteps? Can you really just.. get help? everywheres closed on the weekend. The minutes feel like hours as i wait to schedule a mental health appointment tomorrow, what do i do? I cant calm down for the life of me. I cant take this anymore. Im scared, im tired, im tired of being scared. Did the antidepressants ruin my life? Is it too late for me? Is medication the answer? I want to calm down but i panic throughout the entire day. Ive tried exercise, ive tried tea, ive tried breathing, but it feels like i cant get a single thought in my head. Its a complete void. Yet my body panics. Help me, please. What do i do? Whats wrong with me?