It all started Sunday afternoon. I had moderate stomach pain and tried going to bathroom. I couldn't produce anything. The pain persisted and kept me up all night. Monday morning, I was able to have some bowel movement and shortly after doing so, the stomach pain eased up. However, I still have lingering stomach pain in my belly, on my right flank, and sometimes my left flank. It sometimes has a knot like feeling in it and it feels like i'm bloated at times when I am moving around such as walking. I would say any pain is pretty mild and feels cramp like.

In addition, any bowel movement I do have is often very minimal and I produce thin/marble size stools. Sometimes it can be moderate size. It's often a struggle to pass stool most of the time. This is not normal for me as it usually comes out if I really need to go. However, regardless of how often I go, it does nothing to relieve the mild stomach like cramps/pain I'm feeling.

I do not have any fever, loss of appetite, chills, nausea/vomiting or anything that would cause more concern. However, I am concerned regardless because this stomach issue is not going away and I am worried about what it could be. This is not normal for me. I was tempted to go to ER because I fear Appendicitis but this doesn't seem like that based on the timing and all and how my symptoms are. However, I still worry anyways.

I'm hopeful for replies to help me out as to what I could be dealing with or how to deal with this. It seems I'm blocked up inside or something because I'm producing very minimal sized stools when I do have a bowel movement. I've tried laxatives and Pepto Bismol already but that doesn't seem to really help any. Should I go to ER to rule out Appendicitis or could this be something more minor to where a DR would be more necessary?