Well here I am again, horrible at updating my diary lol. As of this morning I am 90 pounds lighter! It’s crazy to me. I did a “collage” type thing on my phone, put a photo of me at my heaviest next to a photo of myself a couple days ago. The side by side comparison really shocked me. I know I feel better. Joints don’t hurt as bad. I don’t have to slooowwwwly get out of bed in the morning because everything hurts so bad. I don’t get out of breath on the stairs. I’ve dropped 6 pants sizes. So there are tangible things that I can feel and see - but something about seeing that photo just really got to me. In a positive way though!! Definitely motivation to keep going. I’m about five pounds away from my halfway point in this weight loss journey (I was way, way overweight, out of control type overweight). I’ve had people ask me if I’d ever considered the bariatric surgery since I had so much weight to lose - and while that certainly would have made the weight fall off faster, I’m way too big of a chicken to go through a voluntary surgery like that. Not to mention all the complications that can occur after a surgery like that—I think my anxiety would have been sky high. So nope, I’ll just continue on as I’ve been and do this the slow way lol. I started this journey May 31st of 2021. I’m hopeful that I’ll hit the 100 lb mark by the one year anniversary of this weight loss journey, if I continue at the rate I’ve been going I think I’ll definitely hit that goal! I have no desire to “fall off the wagon” so to speak, and have somehow managed to find the willpower to keep this train moving lol - that is I think the biggest shock to me, because in past attempts I never made it more than 30 pounds or so. So this is the proverbial back patting post for me because I’m so, so proud of how far I’ve managed to come - and excited to keep going!!