Hi everyone. I’m new here! I’m just wondering if anyone can give me some advice please. I’m a 31 year old female. For as long as I can Remember I have suffered with very bad anxiety. I tend to get a racing heart and very bad butterflies all the time. I also suffer with extremely bad blushing. Which has caused me to be the subject of bullying and comments. It’s a vicious cycle. I get so anxious going
Into public situations. Even going to pay for something! But I will get the anxiety feelings even if I’m alone. It just never stops. It’s awful to be honest. So I’ve tried many different snri and sari’s. I react extremely badly. I ended up in A and E on citalopram! I have asthma so I can’t take certain medications. They suggested pregablin. But I was concerned of the side effects. They suggested buspar. So I have tired it for 7 weeks. Absolutely no improvement. If not worse. Although it’s been a very stressful time lately. But I was also getting severe chest pain. So I agreed to try pregablin. Despite being very anxious about the weight gain and withdrawal coming of it. I’ve been on 50mg x3 a day. But I have become very constipated ( embarrassing!) and feel quite flat. I am so worried about all these side effects. Has any one got any advice please ? Do the stomach issues pass ? I don’t want
To deal with all these side effects yet I don’t want this crippling anxiety. I am so fed up and sad. Any advice would be appreciated please! Thankyou .