A few years ago I went to Dr’s as I had a ‘lump feeling’ in my throat. I had my bloods done and was diagnosed with ‘ globus hystericus’. I recovered from this, but last year became aware of what I describe as a ‘ tender spot’ in my throat on left side. I went to my Dr’s who checked my neck and ears etc. and said all appeared ok. I noticed some more tenderness a couple of weeks later and went back and was told still all ok. What has happened now over the last few weeks is I am aware of a debilitating tenderness which radiates from ear on left side to jaw and down left side of throat/neck. My dentist has also felt my neck for me and says all feels normal. I am an extremely anxious person and appear to have all the symptoms of Health Anxiety. I feel exhausted and stressed from the constant worry and aches I feel. It does subside at times when I am not prodding myself or continually thinking about it. Does anyone else have these symptoms? It’s so good if I don’t feel alone. Any constructive things I can do to break this cycle of constant worry would be so appreciated!