Hi, I've got a couple of threads on here about this. I've been getting right-sided upper stomach pain for a couple of months. The pains centres around juat under my rib and into my chest and wraps around my back sometimes. It also feels at times like it comes from mu esophagus. I've had similar pains before and Dr thought gallstones but no gallstones found. I've also been having reflux and have been on lansoprazole.

A month ago blood tests showed a raised inflammation marker and the Dr scared me and sent me for an abdominal ultrasound and also a gastroscopy. Both of those came back clear. I've got to repeat my CRP blood test in a few weeks.

What's bothering me is, the pain is persisting. Sometimes it's barely noticible and some days it really bothers me and has me really anxious. I will say that this started after a stressful few months but I don't see how it can be stress related when it's in a specific area. The situation which caused the initial stress is still ongoing so I'm always mostly in a constant vortex of anxiety.

I discussed my ultrasound results with my Dr who told me what organs had been looked at and that all had been reported normal. My gastroscopy was all clear apart from some tiny polyps in my stomach which I was told were nothing to worry about.

I thought once I'd got clear tests and I calmed down a bit the pains would go but they haven't and that's what's worrying me. My anxious mind is telling me it's because the tests have missed something terrible. I also heard a woman on the table opposite me in a restaurant the other day talking about someone she knew getting misdiagnosed and it's playing on my mind. I just need a sensible voice. Would those tests have showed if something was going on?