@Sparkling_Fair Hi! I actually stopped feeling my palpitations when this dizziness started over 3 weeks ago. But I have starred to feel my PVCs again recently. I’ve always felt my heartbeat really deeply, and I’ve seen it explained on here over the years as being related to us being hyper aware of our heart and its rhythm, and even when I’m in bed, I will feel it thudding as I call it. Even though I’m on beta blockers, I still get quite noticeable palpitations, and that feeling I sometimes can feel in my neck if I’m super aware.

You’re dizziness could be due to you controlling your breathing when your having palpitations and it makes you a little light headed.

Not sure what mine is, but I’m on Betahistine Dihydrochloride 8mg for the past 3/4 days, only taking 2x a day and no huge improvement yet, but my dad is on antibiotics for streptococcus and I’m pretty sure I’ve picked up a mild version of that just after getting over a virus the previous week, which could have just been us all passing it back and forth to each other. Sore throat, coughing, hard lump in throat feeling and white coating at back of tongue and hoarse voice. So not feeling the greatest, and the mild dizziness.