Thread: GG's a granny again !!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Talking GG's a granny again !!

Hi everyone.....Yep, it's all over now!!

I've just got back from the hospital after seeing my second grandson being born at 2.45am this morning weighing 7lb 5oz.......

Nothing prepared me for the totally awesome experience that I feel humbled and honoured to have witnessed.

And not one serious 'GG moment'.........

.......well, not unless you count when the midwife handed me those sticky wotsits that the monitor leads are attached to......I flicked and flicked and couldn't get 'em off my fingers!! Ended up sticking them to the windowsill and hoped she wouldn't notice!!.......

.........or when I nearly dropped my daughters leg during a very strong contraction........

......or when the midwife grabbed the spare sheet only to send my camera (which I'd placed on top of it supposedly out of the way) flying across the floor like an ice hockey puck.......and I bumped my head on the leg stirrup trying to retrieve it....

........or when I got my finger stuck in the fan whilst trying to direct it at my daughter's face.....

Apart from those few minor instances it all went quite smoothly (don't know if my daughter would agree with that quite this soon!)

Anyway, I'm off to bed now....got to go to work for 8.30 today!!

Just thought I'd let you all know what a big head GG's got now!!

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t.../DSCN2101e.jpg

Last edited by groovygranny; 19-05-07 at 09:57. Reason: inserted link to pic.

Thread Information