i went back on effexor on monday 75mg, and only becasue ive been on them beofre can i deal with the severe side affects. i was on seroxat 7 years ago which i have to admit the side effects were alot more horrific. but my point is although in the leaflets it states that you may suffer from side affects why is it that noone pre warns you as to how horrific you are going to feel. my doctor (who is lovely but a bit blazaa (soz spelling) didnt warn me the first or second time. or is it just me. once i start taking medication i become worse before i get better. nobody pre warns you of how mental you are going to feel to prepare you for it. in the last few days i have felt more insane than ever. my head is completely clouded with electric fuzziness,i cannot eat a thing. i cant drink tea or smoke cigarrets. i cant sleep, i feel like i am coming up on extasy(yes i know but i was very young at the time).i cant talk to anyone, my face keeps burning hot and ive got this electircy chemical feeling in my cheeks and the back of my through. on the whole i feel horrific and completely gouged out. is it just me or does everyone suffer so severly wehn they first go on medication xx

beth salisbury