Thread: Waking up with sick in mouth - Going out of my mind with worry.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Exclamation Waking up with sick in mouth - Going out of my mind with worry.

Hello all,

Over the past few months, I have woken up early morning with sick in my mouth and I can feel it in my throat but after sitting up and calming my self down, it then goes for the rest of the day.

I was not so worried about this but it has been twice this week and i have to admit, my anxiety is very high at this current period in my life as I am moving job and trying to cope with health anxiety, which we all know is hard to cope with and I also lost one of my friends last Friday who was 38 to cancer of the blood

Because I'm thinking about what happened last night, I'm sitting here at my desk feeling sick, which I'm wondering if it is something serious or just acid reflux (anxiety).

I have managed to book an appointment with my doctor for next Friday (31st August 2007), that is if i need it (it is there as a safety net for me).
    Last time i went to see him, he said if my anxiety is still causing me problems, then we will have to look into changing my medication to try and help me get back on track again.

It is very hard to cope, when you do not have anybody to talk to as when i mention it to anybody in the family, they just say "it is your anxiety" then ignore me, which gives me the impression that they do not want to talk to me about anxiety anymore.

Has anybody on these forums had anything simular, in the way of waking up to sick in the mouth?

Thank you for your time in reading this thread,

Red
    Last edited by reddevil; 23-08-07 at 17:48.

Thread Information