hi to all the members,im sorry i havent posted in a long while now,things have been getting more and difficult.since i last posted my panic,and agoraphobia has become a lot worse for me.I also hate being alone and my husband has ongoing long spells in hospital.I have also seperation anxiety and i feel such a baby.when my hubby had the car i was able to get to the town,knowing i could get home in 5 mins if i was panicking.now my hubby has major dissabilities and he has had to give up driving.i feel so very guilty as i should be able to go out and be responsible,and be helkping my hubby and not be so dependant on him.we have our weekly shopping delivered as we order from tesco online,and it does help,but i wish i was normal and could get to shops by myself.My hubby is in hospital at the moment,and when i am in the house by myself i just seem to be in a blind panic most of the time.I am just so all alone and scared of being alone,and this awful anxiety/panic/agoraphobia.agoraphobics dont have friends as they cant get out and meet people.my only friend mark has downs syndrome,bless him he visits me every day before he goes home after work.im scared of going out,and scared of being in the house alone,it just seems a vicious circle.i havent been into a shop now for 18 months,ive forgotten what a shop looks like.so i have to do everything online,but its not the same.I feel so guilty as i should be more of a support to my husband.i feel so ashamed and embarrased.I cant get a social worker,though i have asked for one.Each day is a battle of trying to cope.Churning tummy,cannot seem to motivate myself,and neglecting my appearance.Staring out of the window seeing people going by,and wondering where they are going.I just want to be normal again.I take 30 mg of valium a day,and 30mg of temezepam at nite,but it seems to not help at all.Does anyone else relate to any of this.I am sorry for such a long posting.Love and hugs Linda p/s crying does not seem to relieve anything at all.