Do you use it?

How well does it work for you?

How quick does it work for you?

Do you take it even before you feel stressed/panicky to help prevent you from panicking in the very near future?

I went into college today, armed with my spray. Just before I went into class, I stepped round the corner, breathed in nice and well and took a couple of sprays on my tongue.

I still felt panicky in class. Almost straight away. I then felt myself calming, just a little bit.

Then BAM. Heart starts banging against my chest, then the teachers talking, I feel rude interupting, I try to calm down and have faith in the rescue remedy. Nope, not working, I needed to get out.

I went into a quiet room by myself for a few hours and took about 8 sprays within an hour to help me relax more. The panic wasn't as intense as usual, but it was still bad enough for me to want to run out of the classroom. But the sprays did help the after effect, I usually feel queasy, on edge for the rest of the day, and I guess I calmed down. I was then a little more relaxed for the bus journey home, I had two sprays while walking to the bus stop to help. I still got off the bus a little earlier. I felt like I needed to move and get fresh air.

I really am considering asking for tablets. It's getting worse and I really can't stand it, I really don't feel like going to college anymore, really.

I'm panicking now. I never panic at home.

I feel like it's a waste buying that rescue remedy. It doesn't help me. It's probably too soon to tell, but I can't wait that long.

Should I just ask for the tablets? I'm really scared now.

xxx