I went to the doctor this morning because for a few days now I have been sick.....stuffy nose, sore throat, etc ....well while i was waiting to be called back to the room, I was freaking out inside ( worrying about everything.....how much the billl was gonna be, what was gonna be wrong, etc. ) so finally I got called back. The nurse took my vitals and my blood pressure was 144 over 88 ( that is high ) and my pulse was 1st 100.3 then she retook it and it was 99.4.....ah, come to find out I have like a sinus infection ( figured ) he gave me a shot and some antibiotics. He said my pulse and blood pressure were high but my heart sounded normal when he listened to it. So I went and got my pills filled at the drug store and came home and went to sleep. I got intrupted twice by phone called which kinda startled me.....Anyways to get to the point...I am worried about my Blood pressure and my pulse....He said my pulse should be in the 70's. I am soooo scared right now. The whole time I write this I feel my pulse to make sure it isint going crayz....to me it feels fast but I dont know....someone please help me im scared! I must be having a terrible attack. I am also wondering if it could be the shot and pills he gave me that may have sped up my heart? if there was something wrong with my heart he coulda told it by listening to my heart? or atleast he woulda hopefully been concerned if it didnt sound 100% normal.....I have an apt for an EKG in april......Im just scared ima die before then...have a heart attack....etc. Someone please help me! I really hope my blood pressure and pulse were up because I was nervous, not because of health reasons.....[V] why wont these feelings I have go away...... WHY WONT THEY GO AWAY? :(:( I FEEL LIKE giving up sometimes and just crawling up in a little ball and dying...I am 18 years old and shouldnt be feeling this way all the time........ * sigh * I will be waiting for replys.[V][V][V][V][V][V][V][V][V][V][V][V][V][V] [V][V][V]

Rebecca