Hi Guys,

I used to suffer bad bouts of panic and anxiety but over the last year or so I was getting better. I even got married and walked down the aisle without fainting!!

I used to get panic attacks as a teen then I had a routine cervical smear about 3 years ago in the feb and I had a vasovagal seizure (faint) straight after which the doc said was caused by either anxiety or by the shock my cervix had. That year in the July I went on holiday to Tenerife and was having an amazing time but one day I started to feel faint with the heat and I went up to my room and felt as though I would throw up, I was very faint and felt very very poorly.
Over the next few days I was throwing up constantly with anxiety and ate no more than a jacobs cracker a day :(
I came back in a bad way and I was terrified of holidays. Then the year after I went away and the doctor gave me long lasting beta blockers which worked well
This year I went away and although I ate I did get bad anxiety some nights and had to take diazepam which was not prescribed as I was desperate.

Now we have just booked to go to Mexico for 10 days and the flight is 10 hours long. Im so scared I will have a mini breakdown again and get ill with anxiety.

What do you guys suggest I do??