Hi all,
I have been tackling my fears as much as I can lately. 2 of my great friends have been taking me on the motorway away from home for a few hrs once a wk for the past few weeks. I feel the benefit of it because each time my anxiety has been so much more managable. My plan is to feel really comfortable doing this before moving onto going on trains.

However, the next dilemma is DH & myself talking about going away on holiday in June to Florida again. We all love it there, but I really, really struggle with flying and being that far away from home. WE have been pricing flights and I am beginning to feel that lead feeling in my chest & stomach.

Part of me wants to just stay here in Britain for our holiday as that would be the easier option for me, but I know that life is too short to not do what we all love to do. I know that by not going I am giving into it again. But I keep thinking that if we wait until next year I might feel more able to do it, but then again, maybe I won't, maybe I will just feel the same.

Should I just take the bull by the horn & book it?