Quote Originally Posted by Moonstone View Post
does anyone here suffer from monophobia ( fear of being alone/left alone ) ?
ive developed this very badly after suffering severe palpitations in May last year, i suffer from clinical depression, PTSD and agraphobia as well and i REALLY dont need anymore crap in my life right now.
we've saved some money to enable me to have hypnotherapy to try and help alleviate this problem, we are still homeless after 3 years, will not go back into council housing as we were twice victimised by neighbours and had to leave two houses in succession ( that is the reason for the CD and PTSD ) my disabled partner is trying to get work and cannot go for interviews as long as i am like this.......im just so low about everything.
im really needing some support and have been to scared to post and ask.......im sorry.
moon
x
as soon as Jon gets work we are going to try and buy a narrowboat to live on, i am hoping to set up a small business as a book illustrator i also do fantasy and faery artwork.......i have some goals to fulfill in my life.....i dont want to waste my time being afraid of being left alone.:(
Hi Moonstone,
I eally sympathise with what you are going through.I have had a fear of being alone and it terrifies me.i also have agoraphobia it feels awful,as if i want to have friends but how can i with agoraphobia.I lean on my husband a lot,and he has a hospital stay to go to today and its terrifing me,as i panic so bad when he is not at home. I dont have any friends really as i dont am unable and terrified to go out. This group is so kind and helpful and caring. plese im me whenever you like,i will always try to help you.
take care love Lindajoy x x x x x x