Hello Everyone,

Two months ago, i had an MRI scan because i was very scared at the thought i might have a brain tumor (blurred vision, headaches etc)
I kept saying as soon as i have this scan and its clear, i will forget about it and move on. It was clear- but i havent moved on. I went to the doctors again 2 weeks ago and asked for another one. He said no! I am paranoid something has formed in that time, i just think they wont do it coz they are too expensive. I keep seeing things flash in the corners of my eyes, i am very dizzy all the time. I am also scared now coz someone said if i keep convincing myself i have a tumor, then i will get one. All this worry is causing me to lose so much weight and also my hair is coming out. Today someone at work just mentioned the word 'brain tumor' and i instantly tuned in and completely shut down. I couldnt eat, couldnt work, couldnt talk got pins and needles (another symptom of a brain tumor). My doc is sure its anxiety. I just dont know what its gonna take for me to get better