hi
I have had a couple of counselling sessions about my anxiety but its going really badly . Not because it is hard but because i cant seem to tell her the truth how i am feeling. I keep saying oh yes im fine even though i am not, and i know i smile the whole time i am there even though i ust feel like running away and crying. i have got really used to just being "ok" over the last few years that i cant seem to just say "no actually im not ok". Because of this the things that really do upset me never get talked about we only talk about random things which really doint upset me at all!.She must wonder why i am even there.

I know that it is down to me to just go in and say what upsets me but i just cant seem to do it. It is NHS counselling so i only have 6 weeks anyway and i just feel like i cant even do thius right

does anyone have any advice on what i can do to just make the first step to saying what i need to say?

Before i go bvack next time i have to make a spider diargam with the word anxiety in the middle other than that i dont know what the heck to write, i know i could use this as a way to actually tell her what has happened why i get anxious etc but i cant even brign myself to write it down

sophie