I was in work this morning, I was asked to pass someone a key rom the cupboard behind me, I stood up and on standing I blacked out, I get this occasionally but not as bad as this, I then had like a rush of panic and flashing liughts at the side of my face each side:-( I sat down and felt really shakey. I rang my boss and she told me to go and see my GP and not worry about work.

I was really anxious, dh picked me up and took me to the dr.
The dr was really nice, she listened to my worries and what had been happening lately, ive been having alot of palpatations recently and feeling abit black on standing.

She took my BP and it was 100/60 which she said was quite low, ive lost half a stone, I am not eating or drinking enough and I am working alot. She thinks all of that aswell as feeling abit anxious recently with the children being ill its all got on top of me but she said it was only a head rush on standing so its BP related and not to panic.

Has anyone else experienced this? is my bp very low and is probably whats causing it? I am now at home, told to rest for a week and take care of myself. I feel so stupid but I was crying at the dr's and now I am petrified its going to happen again and that with the palpations its linked to something serious:-( the dr assured me its not and to try not to panic but I can't, its really frightened me

I am having bloods for my thyroid next week.

Sorry to post, just after some reassurance, I am feeling terrible