Well I just got back from having endoscopy and sigmoidoscopy done and just like i was panicked before going about the results, now i am all panicky observing anything i feel and scaring myself...you know they always tell you things may happen but chances are very slim, but to my brain that is like a big red light...and i feel so aprehensive...my throat feels soo sore from swallowing the thing and i at some moments i fear i am find it hard to breathe...then there's the perforation and bleeding fear...when i first came there my bp was noprmally high considering the anxiety, but when she measured it towards the end of tests it was like 110/79 which is normal and slightly low, so i started panicking about it ever since, bp would fall if u're bleeding...i keep feeling woozy ever since...and drained, which is also scaring me instead of being a normal reaction after having a day like this...plus i am having my first food now...By the way, both tests showed everything was normal...And instead of being happy coz of that i am now petrified something will happen to me, keep checking i am not bleeding from my bottom....
How did it feel after the endoscopy for you (anyone who did it, i read there were some people)?
Oh how do I break out of this fear cycle...