Thread: Postcards advertising NMP

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Postcards advertising NMP

Hi all

Many of you have already seen the postcards and flyers advertising NMP and thanks to everyone that handed them out and gave them to GP surgeries etc.

I got some more postcards printed but I made a mistake in the text on the back (yup I am a wally).

Anyway I have just had about 500 done so will have to send them out anyway as they are!

If anyone would like some to give to therapists, doctors, libraries, community centres etc then please PM me your address or if you know I already have it then just do a post here.

Anyway I will attach some pics so you can see what I mean and see if you can spot my deliberate mistake in the text!

I will pay the postage costs on this so all I ask is that you don't request any if you are not sure what to do with them or where to hand them out as it will be a waste of me paying to send them to you.

Thanks in advance
    Attached Images Attached Images

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Thread Information