Hi There,

I have been agrophobic now for 13 years i am 39 and my problem is fear of fear i get so scared of getting a panic attack im forever thinking about it and most of the time that brings it on i cant stand the horrible feelings i get. I was coping fine with this and begining to forget about it alot and getting on with my life even though i could not go to work but i got married last year to my boyfriend of 12 years and this year in Jan he suffered a stroke he is only 38 and back they came again the worst is of a night and during the day i am finding it hard to go out as i used to rely on him and now he is relying on me so its very hard like most people on here i dread the nighttime and i too sit there sometimes waiting for daylight to come its awful as i used to be able to talk to my husband but now he has lost his speech through the stroke so you can imagine how that feels.
I am on medication but would rather not be i have been on them for years and was coming off when this happened to my husband and now the doctor has put the dosage back up again i feel like i am going back to square one and its a dreadful feeling.

Any advice will be more than welcome.

Thanks Barbara.