Hi everyone,

I wondered whether anyone else goes through periods where coping with anxiety and having to challenge it almost moment by moment - over the course of years and years - simply becomes just too much and you sink into an exhausted state where your mind sort of just 'flatlines' and you can't quite think properly, do anything because you are simply completely and utterly drained and exhausted...and frankly, completely and utterly miserable about it all too?

I thought I was going down with a cold or just a bit tired over the last few days, but having spent all of yesterday evening thinking about how I felt, I realised that I was actually absolutely miserable and completely and utterly fed up of everything being such a challenge... walking out of the front door, going to the shops, meeting friends... etc etc etc. It is just too much and I'd love a break!

Going on holiday would be fabulous - except, obviously, getting on a train/plane or something would be horrendous!

Perhaps I do just need a time out or something... I don't know. But I did wonder if anyone else felt like this too?

Thanks for listening,
Orange x x x