looking back to being a child, i think ive always suffered with anxiety, if thats possible. i used to think about death because my mum was a worrier. i used to wonder a lot how we are here, ect. from the age of about 8-9. looking back now i remember having bouts of dp/dr, which i remember saying to people i feel weird but nobody understood. it used to pass, basically ive been dyagnosed with anxiety/ disorder. i havent seen anyone bar a dr, im 23 now so this has gone on and on 4 years. basically, ive suffered/ recovered/suffered/ recovered. never really knowing what was wrong with me. sometimes i feel its hard to put it all down to anxiety, because now im not that much of a worrier, with health ect. but i do worry about how im feeling. i cant nap in the day, because i woke up with a fuzzy head then got soo terrified thinking it was dp-dr that i caused myself a panic attack. although i have been lately feeling detached and emotionless, which was horrible. thats gone for now, and im starting to feel more myself. but when my physical symptoms go off i keep thinking of how i feel when im going through a anxiety mode, i feel really scared but not sure what about. is this normal. like il go into my bedroom and it will feel horrible and strange, and i wont want to do things i like to usually do because i get a weird feeling from it, like dirty its so weird its scary. help please