I thought it was time for a new thread, so this is a continuation of the one here
Thank you Andrea and Donna

Quote Originally Posted by honeybee3939 View Post
I had this problem also with my hubbys laptop, he is on vodafone mobile. I had to change the connection settings and put in our password (which our ISP gave us)for our home Broadband. It works fine now with both vodafone and BT.

Thanks for that suggestion Andrea. I now seem to have got it working. The problem must've been having two broadband modems connected at the same time. Stargazer was using one of those free modems that internet providers give away, but because I have a wireless enabled laptop, I have a wireless internet router.

All the passwords seemed fine etc but someone said it is like trying to use two phones on the same line at the same time, which is why two broadband modems can't be connected to the phone line at the same time. I don't know - don't know much about networking etc. I just know it worked with my old internet.

Anyway, now we'll just have to take it in turns!

Donna - yes the joy of being woken in the middle of the night lol! Not good for someone with insomnia. Anyway, my new bed is hopefully being delivered today, so that should be a bit more comfortable at least.

When the cherubs wake up I put my walkman on and try to go back to sleep.

Been feeling extremely stressed and anxious for the past few weeks, and couldn't stop shaking these past few days. I think it's the worry about everything and also feeling a bit lost. It's really strange not actually having a home of my own but I am feeling more positive today, especially now I can get on the internet again!

I know I still have all the same problems but I am trying to make the most of this chance I have to be with my friend and her family for a while.

Karen xx