I've posted on here before about my kidney stone and have since googled some info about them, i know that wasn't a good idea but i wasn't googling symptoms,,, i know i have a kidney stone so i figured what could it hurt? But i found out they could cause all kinds of problems and death!!! I've been to the emergency room for it and they told me it was too big to pass (10mm) and they also said i'd hafta have surgery ($36,000) but there's no one that will do it cuz i don't have insurance so they sent me home with heavy pain killers. If i go into the emergency room and its "life threatening" right there and then they will hafta do the surgery but apparently they didn't feel it was life threatening when i was there but I don't want to be half dead before they will do anything I've looked for some kind of help but there is none here, they won't do any decent payment plans, they said they'd do it if i put $8000 down (i don't have it and can't get it) , so i turned to "natural" things which haven't helped yet and i'm in pain all the time Does anyone have any kinds of "natural" things for kidney stones? Or any other kinds of suggestions? I'm obsessed with this now,,, all i do is sit at the computer and look for natural solutions all day before it kills me, or before the pain drives me crazy! Hubby is threatening to shut off the internet