Hi all
Been off list a while as the Anxiety Monster had gone way - well its now back - not as bad as at Chritmas time, which took about until February time to be feeling somewhere near right.
But still not much fun - trying to focus on the fact that this will subside, finding positive thoughts difficult at the moment - my children have just finished school for holidays, so don't want to feel like I have during this last week.
I have seen a councillor over the last few months - not sure what the outcome is, she did ask what would make me happy, only one answer having no anxiety - everything will take of its self then.
I have just started a 6 week two hourly session of Anxiety management, so see how this goes.
After having a not to good a weekend last week (alway seem worse at weekends - again must not focus on this) i went to my GP on Monday to ask for some meds, wouldn't give me anything said to complete the CBT course first.
I also work for myself from Home, so getting motivated to work is also very difficult, when you feel lethargic, headache, neckache and all other things associated with this
So relying on Rescue rem and trying Kalms at the moment, combined with early nights and as much sleep as I can get and must get back into the relaxation tapes, which I find most difficult. May be worth investing in Megs CD pack.
Anyone else tried Kalms - do they do anything?
Also a friend who also has this problem has been presribed Venlafaxiene and says this has been a great help to him, anyone know more about this.
Cheers for now
Mick
PS excuse and grammer or spelling.