Hi, my names David. I am 27 and in Scotland, UK

I have only recently been on-line, and one of the first things I have tried to research is my anxiety condition. This of course led to here.

I have suffered from different anxiety-related 'things' for about 4 or 5 years now, and have had many panic attacks. I live alone, and have an overactive mind which is making it worse.
I started off with the throat-tightening type of thing, then panic-attacks and constant chest-pains. I have had most of the symptoms on the list here at some point. They seem to get more and more 'challenging' for my ability to dismiss it as 'just anxiety'

Recently, for the last 4 months, I have had an unidentifiable ache/pain in my upper-back/shoulder around the right shoulder-blade.I have spoke to 2 GPs and currently attend monthly physiotherapy. I was told it was probably muscular and possibly related to posture, but I have no idea what a muscular-type pain would feel like in this area so I don't know if it is or isn't. When I ask any medical professional about what they think it is, they always begin by saying 'from what you've told me...' My biggest fear is of something terminal like lung cancer, but nothing stops me worrying. One GP told me it probably isn't anxiety-related but I am not too sure.

Thanks for reading this

David