hi iwas wondering if over anxiousness can cause similar symptoms to that of pregnancy etc.. cos there is this encyclopedia where i looked up morning sickness and its not just to do with pregnancy and can be cause my worrying etc!!
Unfortunatley i have this paranoia i am pregnant so how i am feeling at the moment i am fretting it is cos i am pregnant.. even though i have had two ladies things since the time id think it would be from! (the one thing that worries me there is cos some people have ladies things even though theyre pregnant so hecne that not satisfying my worries that i am not).
I cant explain what i need to know but its basically like i have said like tiredness feeling sick, headache etc.
I did have an arguement with my b/f last night on the phone and got myself worked up and worried about it today and have just been feeling quite emotional (another worry i am preg) and cant seem to get a grip on my emotions.. i seem to flare up for no reason... i just need a bit of guidance...
Emily X

Power of the mind is incredible, we now think negative by it, we can get out thinking positive too!