hey everyone, my name is andy and im 24 yrs old, for the last few monthes i have suffered from anxiety and panic attacks. but it normaly will go away and i can go back to functioning normal again, but for i would say the past 2 monthes i have anxiety everyday to the point where i go into a panic attack.

Ive noticed that the symptoms i get most are in my face and neck and jaw. my jaw becomes very tight and the back of my neck is very stiff and has stayed stiff feeling for about a month now. my eyes twitch real bad and i breath very heavily. i get a lump in the back of my throat and it is very unpleasent. and all these symtoms occur at the same time. this has been happening everyday and im really starting to get worried.

i am perscribed xanax but i get scared to take them for some odd reason even though i know they will help. i guess my wuestion for everyone is, is it normal to suffer from anxiety/ panic attacks for the majority of the day? i have read they should only last for a few hours max, but mine last all day and have been reoccuring over and over again just non stop it seems like. i am really starting to think there is something seriously wrong with me.

if anyone could give me some feedback i would greatly appreciate it.